- The Heavy is a web-based platform that provides insights and data for the equipment industry.
- The services are available from our website (Totheheavy.com), via custom data sets and custom consulting.
- In general, no content or data provided by The Heavy may be used in any public platform, website or other open format. Still want to try? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make your case.
- The Heavy is designed for the modern web and modern browsers. If you are using an old browser, you should likely move to a new one.
- You agree not to use our services to violate any applicable local or international laws or the industry good practices.
- If you try to hack us, abuse the services, or do anything malicious, we will delete your account.
- We have the right to remove accounts that we may identify as competitive and possibly having malicious intent, including the stealing or mimicking of intellectual property and/or product features. We reserve the right to permanently delete the account without notice.
- If we see something suspicious on your account, we will block or permanently delete an account.
- Absolutely no copying of data from The Heavy is allowed. This could include manual copying and/or the extraction of information on The Heavy platform by scalable means, including web extraction, scraping and or spiders. Don’t take our data – we are a tiny startup just trying to make it in the world. If you want our data call us – we’d be happy to discuss licensing options.
- Some customers may have services outside of the web platform and may have a contract in place. That contract would supercede these terms.
- You can cancel your account anytime. No refund are given for partial remaining subscriptions.
- When upgrading your account, the in-month amount will be prorated.
- If you need help with anything please email email@example.com